Choose Your Region:
NEW YORK CITY
1. Barrier Brewing Co. Azores, Dry hopped Pilsner, 4.70%, 18 IBU
"Czech style Pils dry hopped with a mix of noble hops and pacific north west hops. Dry hopped in the cask with Tacoma and Tettnang!"
2. Barrier Brewing Co. Money, American IPA, 7.30%, 60 IBU
"West coast IPA meets New England style IPA dank and juicy brewed with loads of Citra, Simcoe, Amarillo and Azacca. Dry hopped in the cask with Citra and Simcoe!"
3. Fifth Hammer Flavor Gravy, American Stout, 4.20%, 48 IBU
"American Hops dance upon a dry Irish influenced session stout. Notes of coffee, chocolate and roast are balanced with a light and crisp zest that dances upon the tongue."
4. Fifth Hammer By The Brick, Rye Amber Pale Ale, 6.30%, 45 IBU
"A backbone of floor malted English Maris Otter is met with spicy rye malt and a touch of light chocolate malt. It is then dryhopped with Nugget and Chinook Hops. Medium body with notes of salted caramel, citrus and pine."
5. Finback High Contrast, Imperial Coffee IPA, 11%
"Imperial porter with Coffee."
6. Finback Currency, Rye IPA, 6.60%
"IPA with rye, dry hopped Denali, Apollo, Ekuanot and 007. Brewed in collaboration with Barrier Brewing."
7. Greenpoint Brett Simpson, Brett IPA, 5.3%
"Brett IPA hopped with Galaxy and Kohatu"
8. Greenpoint Sorry, Not Sour, Fruited IPA, 5.5%
"A Pale Ale with Soursop and Tangerine puree. Hopped with Citra, Galaxy, Lemondrop, and Mandarina Bavaria."
9. Greenpoint How Austere, Dark Sour, 4.7%
"Dark Sour fermented with mixed culture, conditioned on Blackberry puree."
10. Gun Hill Divided Sky, IPA, 7%, 68 IBU
"IPA brewed with oats. Firkin filled with 2 lbs. of dried mangos. Light and snappy pilsner malt base. Hopped with Citra, Mosaic, and Centennial."
11. Gun Hill Void of Light, Foreign Extra Stout, 7.90%, 35 IBU
"Variation of our GABF Gold medal winner with coffee, cocoa nibs, and a rum soaked oak spiral. Layers of bittersweet cocoa, chocolate cake, and coffee."
12. Interboro DDH FULLTIME, Double Dry Hopped IPA, 6%, 35 IBU
"India Pale Ale brewed with Dutch Pilsner and Wheat, fermented wit English ale yeast finished with Citra, Amarillo and Galaxy hops, and double dry hopped with Citra Lupulin Dust Pellets. Pours hazy pale orange. Aromas of citrus and pineapple. Bright juice packed flavors follow through on aromatic promises."
13. Interboro LA DEE DA DEE, Session Ale, 4.7%, 40 IBU
"Pours pale orange. Aromas of citrus, mango and notes of pine. Hoppy Session Pale Ale brewed with Pilsner, Wheat and Vienna malt, American ale yeast and Eureka! and Equinox hops. Juicy citrus and tropical flavors, slightly spicy with assertive bitterness and clean finish."
"Collab brew with Finback. A double dose of Citra, Mosaic and Idaho 7 hopsâ€”plus Valencia orange zest--with a base of pilsner, spelt and oats. Citrus bomb."
14. KCBC YEAH BUDDY!, Double Dry Hopped Double IPA, 8.60%, 55IBU
15. KCBC POLYGON, Porter, 5.7%, 37 IBU
"Dark, smooth and layered. Coffee, cocoa, oats, and rye, with a slightly nutty finish"
16. Keg & Lantern Oktoberfest, 6%,
"Dry hopped in the cask w/ Willamette"
17. Keg & Lantern Drink Like a Child, 5.2%,
"Smooth and creamy light lager with orange zest and vanilla bean in the cask to hint at an orange creamsicle"
18. LIC Beer Project Ardent Core, Farmhouse Ale, 6%,
"Our Belgian inspired golden ale conditioned on lemon, lime, and coriander."
19. LIC Beer Project Evil Waves, Milk Stout, 5.5%,
"Milk stout conditioned on vanilla, Vietnamese Cinnamon, and Nutmeg."
20. Other Half Triple Dry Hopped Double Mosaic Dream
21. Other Half x Alefarm Candy Ass Zamboni,DIPA with watermelon sour gummies
22. Other Half x Bellwoods Highballers on Death Mountain,"DIPA with lime, hibiscus, and double guava
23. Singlecut DDH Softly Spoken Magic Spells w/ Galaxy, DDH IIPA, 8.6%,130 IBU
"Big bright DIPA. Lots of tart orange, nectarine, with a healthy little dank in there too. Very smooth, dry finish. This beer is DDH in the tank, than has Galaxy hops in the cask."
24. Singlecut DDH Workers Are Going Home w/ Nelson, DDH IIPA, 8%,123 IBU
"Double-Dry Hopped IIPA with only new age European and Australian hops. Overall the flavor is white grapes. Nose is chamomile and lime, palate is lots of mango and lemon. This beer is DDH in the tank, than has Nelson hops in the cask."
25. Sixpoint Farm To Pint: Roy Farms - DH with Amarillo, IPA, 7.1%, 75 IBU
"Hazy IPA brewed in Direct Collaboration with a Hop Farmer. For the partner brew with Roy Farms we bombed the thing out with Azacca hops, so think a huge blast of tropical flavors all the way."
26. Sixpoint Farm To Pint: Roy Farms - DH with Galaxy, IPA, 7.1%, 75 IBU
"Hazy IPA brewed in Direct Collaboration with a Hop Farmer. For the partner brew with Roy Farms we bombed the thing out with Azacca hops, so think a huge blast of tropical flavors all the way."
27. Threes Kicking & Screaming, 5.2%
28. Threes,Kicking & Screaming, 5.2%
29. Transmitter A2 Belgian Dubbel, Belgian Dubbel, 7.1%, 20 IBU
"Traditional Belgian Dubble with brewery made candi sugar. Rich caramel with notes of raison, dried plum and apricots."
30 . Transmitter S9 Dry hopped Noble Saison, Dry Hopped Saison, 5.1%, 25 IBU
"Classic dry Noble Saison with Saaz, Jarrylo and Mosaic dry hop. Spicy phenolics with a fruity hop vibe."
NEW YORK STATE
31. 12 Gates Brewing Co. Brown Sugar Cinnamon Barlywine, Barlywine, 9.6%, 90 IBU
"For this special cask we wanted to kick the autumn season up a notch by infusing brown sugar and cinnamon into our American Barleywine. The result is a malty, sweet, spicy, and earthy hopped autumn sipper."
32. 12 Gates Brewing Co. Vitriol Imperial Stout aged on Irish whiskey oak, local espresso beans and cacao nibs, 8.50%, 71 IBU
"We packed our Grave Concerns American Double Stout with Ecuadorian Cacao Nibs, SPOT Coffee Espresso Beans, and then aged it on Irish Whiskey French Oak. The result is a big, bold, smooth, and amazing complex beer for a beautiful autumn day in Toronto."
33. 42 North Spiced Cherry Porter, Robust Porter, 6.8%, 45 IBU
"We added Organic cherries and a touch of habanero pepper to add some special fruit character and a slight kick to our award-winning Asylum Porter, made with the finest English ingredients."
34. Big Ditch Brewing Company Apple Krak, Fruit and Spice Beer, 8.40%, 22 IBU
"Our Cinnamon Apple Amber Ale uses locally pressed cider from New York state grown apples as well as locally grown 2-row barley to create our fall seasonal. The beer also incorporates cinnamon, allspice, oatmeal and brown sugar. This special cask version conditions the beer on oak chips soaked in black spiced rum."
35. Big Ditch Brewing Company Double Dry Hopped Hayburner American IPA, American IPA, 7.2%, 44 IBU
"Our flagship IPA double dry hopped with Galaxy and Falconer's Flight hops."
36. Community Beer Works Interrobang?!, American IPA, 7.2%,
"Awarded 29th best IPA in THE WHOLE COUNTRY (DRAFT Magazine)! Aromas and flavors of juicy fruits, dankness, and pine from the bonkers amount of American hops we jam into this beer."
37. Community Beer Works Pun Intended, Kettle Sour Gose, 4%
"Sour ale made with sea salt and coriander designed to quench your thirst conditioned on Buddha's Hand fruit."
38. Community Beer Works The Whale, Brown Ale, 5.1%
"Awarded the best beer in New York State (TAP NY Craft Beer Festival)! Smooth yet complex with aromas and flavors of chocolate and coffee from the layers of English and chocolate malts."
39. Flying Bison Brewing Company Blackbird Stout with Cascara,Oatmeal Stout, 6%, 24 IBU
"British-style Oatmeal Stout featuring a full body and bready, roasty, dark chocolate malt flavors. Cascara (dried shells of coffee beans) are then cold steeped, offering earthy, dark cherry and slight coffee flavors."
40. New York Beer Project, NYBP Farmhouse Ale / Dry Hopped in Cask with Mosaic and Hallertaur Blanc, Farmhouse/Saison, 6.1%, 25 IBU
"Farmhouse/Saison style ale brewed with Pilsner, Spelt, Wheat, Rye and Oats along with Czech Saaz and Pacifica hops. Then further aged in the cask with Mosaic and Hallertaur Blanc hops. Crisp doughy malt character with a light grainy sweetness upfront and touch of rye spice in the finish. Aromas of tangerine, tropical fruit, black pepper, and floral spice. Initial fruity flavors of lemon and orange zest which then transition to an earthy and soft spice in the finish."
41. Stoneyard Brewing Company Dr. Ellsworth IPA with Orange, Fruited IPA, 6.2%, 30 IBU
"Our hazy Dr. Ellsworth IPA is made with Mosaic and Simcoe hops and the addition of orange pushes the citrus flavors out of this world."
42. Stoneyard Brewing Company Hazy Hoppy Coconut, Coconut IPA, 6%, 25 IBU
"A hazy, fruity New England IPA with coconut added."
43. Thin Man Brett The Technique 2: Double Dry Hopped Brett Saison, Brett Saison, 7.8%, 20 IBU
"Brett Saison double dry hopped with Azacca"
44. Thin Man Captain Perk,Imperial Coffee Stout, 13%, 65 IBU
"Imperial stout aged on Public Roasters coffee beans"
45. Woodcock Brothers Brewing Co. XPA 13, IPA, 6.5%, 55 IBU
"XPA is a special IPA that is brewed different everytime. We play with a variety of hops and malts to keep this IPA in constant flux. This XPA was dry hopped with Scotch Bonnett peppers and pineapple. Please enjoy."
46. Allagash Brewing Co. Interlude with Plums, Fruited Brett Saison, 11%, 28 IBU
"Strong Brett Saison aged on three varieties of local plums."
47. Allagash Brewing Co. James and Julie, Flemish Style Brown, 8%, 25 IBU
"Flemish Style Sour Brown aged 100% in Stainless Steel with Lacto and Pedio for 18 months."
48. Liquid Riot All Is Illusion, American DIPA, 7.8%
"Hazy American DIPA utilizing only lupulin powder"
49. Liquid Riot Hoppy Blonde, hoppy Belgian-style blonde, 6.5%
"Belgian-style blonde ale using classic noble hops along with new-age American hops."
50. Liquid Riot Tiddly Winks, UK blonde session ale, 3.8%
"Blonde UK-style session ale utilizing British yeast and malts, along with UK, noble, and US hops. Made exclusively for Novare Res Bier Cafe in Portland, Maine"
51. Oxbow Citrus FPA, Saison with citrus fruit, 6%
"Farmhouse Pale Ale spiced with citrus fruits in the cask"
52. Oxbow Dry-Hopped Farmhouse Pale Ale, Saison,6%
"Farmhouse Pale Ale dry-hopped in the cask"
53. Oxbow Dry-Hopped Farmhouse Pale Ale #2, Saison, 6%
"Farmhouse Pale Ale dry-hopped in the cask"
54. Oxbow EK Cowboy, Biere du Pays, 4%
"Space Cowboy dry-hopped in the cask with East Kent Goldings."
55. Oxbow Luppolo Extra, Italian-style Pilsner, 5%
"Luppolo dry-hopped in the cask"
56. Oxbow Luppolo Extra #2, Italian-style Pilsner, 5%
"Luppolo dry-hopped in the cask"
57. Oxbow Moon Rocks, Mixed-fermentation Grisette, 4.5%
"Stainless-aged mixed fermentation grisette dry-hopped with Moon Rocks (hops rolled in luppulin powder)"
58. Oxbow Space Cowboy, Biere du Pays, 4%
"French-style country ale"
59. Rising Tide Ishmael, American Copper Ale, 4.9%, 43 IBU
"Rich and malty with notes of toast, toffee, and pecans balanced by a firm earthy, herbal bitterness. Brewed with continental Munich malt, American hops, and a clean fermenting ale yeast"
60. Rising Tide Maine Harvest, Wet Hop Ale, 5.6%, 25 IBU
"American pale ale brewed with all Maine-grown and processed malt, oats, wheat, and hops. Kettle and hopback hops added just 4 hours after harvest. Dry hopped in the fermenter with the first of the 2017 crop to come off the curing floor. Dry hopped a second time in the cask with Maine-grown Cascade."
61. Rising Tide (Barrel Aged) Hesperus, Barley Wine, 11.1%, 50 IBU
"Hesperus is our blended barleywine ale. Each year we reserve a portion of the fresh brew in American bourbon barrels then blend back with fresh beer at packaging time. The recipe changes each year to create a unique version for each vintage. Notes of honey, caramel, candied orange, vanilla, and oak."
62. Cascade Brewing Tidal Bore, Imperial Stout, 10.7%, 43 IBU
"An Imperial Stout with toasted coconut and whiskey-infused Stumptown Ethiopia Duromina coffee beans, added during cold conditioning. Pleasant notes of coconut, chocolate, and graham cracker are present in the aroma and flavor, while presenting a warming feeling, and the flavor of espresso remaining on the palate."
63. Cascade Brewing (Barrel Aged) Bourbonic Plague, Barrel Aged Sour Beer,12.1%,
"Bourbonic Plague features spiced double porters aged in bourbon barrels for up to two years with dates, vanilla beans and cinnamon. Decadent flavors of bourbon, roasted malts, dried dark fruits, vanilla and spice are what helped Bourbonic earn a GABF gold medal in 2008."
64. Cascade Brewing (Barrel Aged) Figaro, Barrel Aged Sour Beer, 8.4%
"Figaro is a blend of sour blond ales aged in Chardonnay barrels for up to 18 months with dried white figs, lemon peel and orange peel. Elegant and complex, Figaro features flavors of dried figs, citrus fruit, apple skins and Chardonnay wine with a subtle edge."
65. Cascade Brewing (Barrel Aged) Rose City Sour, Barrel Aged Sour Beer, 7%
"Celebrating Portland's reputation as the City of Roses, Rose City Sour is a blend of wheat and blond ales aged in oak wine barrels for up to 14 months with rose petals, rose hips and hibiscus tea. Rose City Sour captures the delicate floral aromas of fresh roses matched with notes of dried cranberries, pomegranates and a hint of white pepper."
66. Cascade Brewing (Barrel Aged) Sang Noir, Barrel Aged Sour Beer,10%
"Sang Noir is a blend of imperial spiced red ales aged in bourbon and wine barrels with Bing cherries for up to two years. Pouring a deep mahogany brown, this Northwest sour ale features rich flavors of dark roast malts, bourbon, black cherries and port wine."
67. Cascade Brewing (Barrel Aged) Vitis Noble, Barrel Aged Sour Beer, 9.1%
"Vitis Noble, meaning noble vine, features sour wheat and blond ales aged in oak barrels for up to 16 months with Willamette Valley grown chardonnay grapes, one of the most celebrated "noble" varietals. This Northwest sour ale captures the vibrancy of chardonnay complemented by a kiss of French oak and notes of melon, apple and tropical fruit."
68. Cascade Brewing (Barrel Aged), Vlad the Imp Aler, Barrel Aged Sour Beer, 10.9%
"This Northwest style sour is a blend of spiced quads, triples and blondes aged in Bourbon and wine barrels for over 18 months with orange peel and coriander. Vlad offers a fresh acidity and mild sweetness with flavors of citrus, spice and rich oak. Winner of the Silver Medal at the 2008 GABF".
69. Culmination Brewing (Barrel Aged) 2017 Cassis, Sour Blonde Ale, 6%, 5 IBU
"Sour blonde ale aged in 5 months in our oak foeder conditioned with black currants and oregon marrionberries."
70. Culmination Brewing (Barrel Aged) 2017 Peche, Sour Blonde Ale, 7%, 5 IBU
"Sour Blonde Ale Aged 12 months in Pinot Barrels with Oregon Peaches."
71. Gigantic Brewing Catch 23, Experimental Pale Ale, 5.7%, 65 IBU
"The only way to know if experimental hops are good is to use them. The problem is, once brewers know they're good, everyone wants them, and you can no longer get them. Fortunately Hop 527 is awesome, we have them, and you can experience them!"
72. Gigantic Brewing Catch 23 - Centennial Cask Hop, Experimental Pale, 5.7%, 65 IBU
"The only way to know if experimental hops are good is to use them. The problem is, once brewers know they're good, everyone wants them, and you can no longer get them. Fortunately Hop 527 is awesome, we have them, and you can experience them! We added the classic citrusy Centennial hop to this cask."
73. Gigantic Brewing Gigantic IPA - Citra Cask Hop, NW IPA, 6.9%, 75 IBU
"True to its name. Cascade, Centennial, Crystal and Simcoe create a citrusy hop confluence that continuously embiggens with each drink. The embodiment of our brewing philosophy to "Never Give An Inch". We loaded Citra in the cask."
74. Gigantic Brewing Gigantic IPA - Simcoe Cask Hop, NW IPA, 6.9%, 80 IBU
"True to its name. Cascade, Centennial, Crystal and Simcoe create a citrusy hop confluence that continuously embiggens with each drink. The embodiment of our brewing philosophy to "Never Give An Inch". We loaded Simcoe in the cask."
75. Gigantic Brewing Most Premium, Russian Imperial Stout, 10%, 55 IBU
"As black as the uncaring hearts of the czars of Russia, as rich as their estates, as decadent as their palaces, and big enough for their empire. This imperial stout is nothing if not most premium."
76. Gigantic Brewing Sodbusted V: The Simcoe Strikes Back, Fresh Hop Pale, 5.3%, 65 IBU
"We picked these delicious Simcoe hops fresh from Sodbuster Farms in the Willamette Valley."
77. Hair Of The Dog Fred, American Strong Ale, 10%, 70 IBU
78. Hair Of The Dog (Barrel Aged) Bourbon Fred from the Wood, Barrel Aged American Strong Ale, 12%, 45 IBU
79. Hair Of The Dog Adam, Old Ale, 10%, 55 IBU
"Historical ale originally produced in Dortmund, Germany. Dark colored malty Beer with a slightly smokey finish".
80. Hopworks Urban Brewery Organic Abominable winter ale, NW winter ale, 7.3%, 70 IBU
"Organic abominable winter ale with a special Mosaic dry hop addition."
81. Hopworks Urban Brewery (Barrel Aged) Erma Gourd, mexican custard inspired pumpkin ale, 8.60%, 26 IBU
"Local pumpkins from Bella Organic Farm (Portland, OR) were pit-roasted and added to the brew along with Cinnamon, Dried ancho chili pepper, Cocoa nibs, Molasses, Cardamon, Cayenne and Vanilla. Then we added french oak chips soaked in Burnside Bourbon (Portland, OR)."
82. Beachwood BBQ & Brewing Amalgamator, West Coast-style IPA, 7.1%, 99+ IBU
"Amalgamator is our most popular "West Coast" IPA that's bursting with unique aromas and flavors. A light base of American 2-row malt makes way for the hops to take the stage. Amalgamator is hopped in the kettle with Amarillo, Warrior, Columbus, and Mosaic, a brand new American variety. The dry hop is a massive charge of Mosaic that lays down an amalgam of passion fruit, dank resin, and citrus aromas."
83. Beachwood BBQ & Brewing Pablo Escobeer, Colombian Coffee Porter, 5.8%, 12 IBU
"Pablo Escobeer is an oatmeal porter infused with the finest Columbian coffee from Portola Coffee Lab in Costa Mesa, CA. The base beer is inspired by our constant desire for iced coffee, but we kicked it in to hyper-MOCHA drive for Cask Days by adding a generous portion of cacao nibs and vanilla."
84. El Segundo Brewing Casa Azul, Mexican Lager, 4.8%, 35 IBU
"Casa Azul is a mexican lager real ale."
85. El Segundo Brewing Squirtra, Pale ale with citrus zest, 5.6%, 40 IBU
"Citra pale ale dry hopped with Citra hops, lime and grapefruit zest."
86. Green Cheek Beer Co. Clichaze, Hazy IPA, 6.6%, 20 IBU
"A hazy IPA brewed with a super flavorful yeast strain so secret we can't even tell you about it, then dry-hopped with German Huell Melon, Simcoe and Galaxy Hops."
87. King Harbor Sink w/ California, Pale Ale, 5.5%
"Pale ale w/ Idaho 7, Citra, & Cascade"
88. King Harbor Tiki Hut IPA, India Pale Ale, 7.5%
"IPA w/ Mosaic & Citra"
89. LA Ale Works Goldilocks Supreme, German Style Kolsch, 5.5%, 19 IBU
"A variation on our popular German stye Kolsch. This variation is dry hopped with a small amount of Otto Supreme."
90. LA Ale Works Lievre w/ Kumquats, Saison, 6.3%, 25 IBU
"A Dry French-Belgian hybrid saison with a blend of Euro and American hops. This variation has locally sourced kumquats added to the cask."
92. Smog City Brewing Oktoberfest, Oktoberfest, 5.8%
"German-Inspired Oktoberfest Lager"
93. Smog City Brewing Smog City IPA, American IPA, 7.3%
"Classic West Coast American IPA"
94. Yorkshire Square Adequate Ale, Pale English Bitter, 3.4%, 26 IBU
"A Paler-than usual "Ordinary Bitter" that uses exclusively Fuggles hops in the whirlpool for most of its flavor."
95. Yorkshire Square Little Nipper, New School English Pale Ale, 4%, 20 IBU
"Super pale, super hoppy. Low bitterness with big aroma and flavor."
96. Yorkshire Square x Roosters Brewery Natty Chicken, Light Bitter, 3.6%, 18 IBU
"A trans-Atlantic collaboration between Yorkshire Square and Roosters Brewery of North Yorkshire, England. This collab came about because YSB's Head Brewer received his original training in professional brewing at Roosters. This beer is a reflection of Rooster's core brewing philosophy of using a delicate and considered malt bill as a framework for a complex hop profile that emphasizes the floral aspects of hops not just dankness or bitterness."
97. Yorkshire Square Perfectly Adequate Ale, Light Bitter, 3.5%, 24 IBU
"Super pale, pilsner malt aroma, floral hops, & crisp bitterness. Probably the driest and palest beer we've made thus far. The recipe comes from a blend of the concept of The Tenant (our English Pale Ale, a simple but tasty malt bill with a very heavy addition of low alpha acid hops in whirlpool for aroma) and an interesting bitter I read about in a CAMRA magazine that used a bunch of noble-type European hops as a deliberate counter-point to traditional English hops. The malt is Simpsons Golden Promise and Weyermann Pilsner, used 50:50; simple right? Bittering hops are East Kent Goldings and Fuggles, which is a bit unusual but it is all to try that counter-point. Flameout and whirlpool addition of Hallertau, 1 pound per barrel in total."
98. Yorkshire Square x Karl Straus Strongest Possible Language, Extra Special Bitter, 5.8%, 43 IBU
"Collaboration between Yorkshire Square Brewery and Karl Strauss Brewing Co. A dark, rich ESB going where other American brewers fear to tread when it comes to this style. Caramelized invert sugar was used to reference the tried and true classic ESBs, which helps to lighten up the texture a bit. Dry-hopped to 1.3#/bbl with Bramling Cross just to make sure the beer its truly well hopped."
NOVA SCOTIA & PEI
99. 2 Crows Jungle Mist, Dry Hopped Brett Pale Ale, 5.8%, 23 IBU
"Brewed with Pilsner malt, spelt, oats, and raw wheat, and fermented with a blend of six different brettanomyces. Hopped with Simcoe and Belma in the boil, and dry hopped heavily with Azacca and Huell Melon, this beer is tropical, funky, bright, with big strawberry, melon, and orchard fruit notes."
100. Bad Apple Black & Tackle, Russian Imperial Stout, 11.6%
"Dark with a rich creamy head, notes of roasted barley, cocoa,and Buffalo Trace whiskey"
101. Bad Apple Mosaic DIPA, West Coast Imperial India Pale Ale, 8%, 100 IBU
"Light color well balanced Tropical fruit bomb!"
102. Big Spruce Brewing Cereal Killer, Oatmeal Stout, 5.4%, 24 IBU
"Cereal Killer Oatmeal Stout is rich and moderately dry with dark chocolate and fresh roasted coffee flavours. Surprisingly easy to drink, this stout will convert even the most fearful of dark beer drinkers."
103. Big Spruce Brewing The Watchtower Conspiracy, Double India Pale Ale, 8.2%, 90 IBU
"This beer was originally developed and brewed in collaboration with Stone City Ales in Kingston, Ontario. Featured late addition and dry hops are Citra, Waimea and Amarillo. The beer is fiery warm, with complex tropical hop flavours and aromatics."
104. Big Spruce Brewing ( Barrel Aged ) Wild Wild Wit, Cape Breton Wild Ale, 4.8%, 20 IBU
"Grain bill employed was essentially that of a Witbier. Hopping was entirely with hops from our hop yard. Primary fermentation was in stainless using our proprietary wild yeast harvested off an Eastern Canadian Pin Cherry on our farm. Secondary conditioning was 8 weeks in twice used oak Chardonnay barrels from Francis Ford Coppola Winery in Sonoma, California. Resulting beer is phenolic, floral and spicy, with wine-like aromatics."
105. Boxing Rock Brewing Company Hunky Dory with Ginger, Pale Ale dry hopped with fresh ginger, 5%, 28 IBU
"Hunky Dory is a bright, crisp and refreshing pale ale with character from green tea, lemon and orange zest and honey added during the brew, along with a floral and fruity hop blend. To create a fun flavour dimension we have added fresh ginger to the cask for a bit of bite."
106. Boxing Rock Brewing Company The Vicar's Cross Plus, Double IPA, 8.5%, 78 IBU
"The Vicar's Cross is our signature Double IPA, with a great malty backbone to support the complex hop profile with aromas of tropical fruit and citrus flavours. To give this cask some extra punch we have dry hopped it with whole leaf citra hops - should be memorable! Cheers!"
107. Garrison Juicy! Double IPA, Double IPA, 8%, 65 IBU
"Dank, hazy, and lushly tropical, Juicy! Is an East Coast DIPA that delivers waves of mango, tangerine and pineapple without the bitter hit. New England ale yeast, late addition hop blasted and heavily dry-hopped. But don't worry, no fruit were harmed in the making of this beer! Aromas of citrus, pineapple & tangerine. Boasts mouth-watering flavours of tangerine and other citrus fruits. Great fruity hop aromatics, intense but subtle fruity hop flavour."
108. Garrison Lemondrop, Dry-Hopped Sour, 5%, 0 IBU
"A delicious kettle-soured base dry hopped with Lemondrop hops. Aroma and flavour of lemon and lemon meringue pie, and finishes nicely with a touch of lemon and pepper."
109. Garrison Star Trek Borg Ale, Black Ale, 5.6%, 25 IBU
"A Star Trek beer brewed under license from Federation of Beer. We are the Borg, and this is our ale. Lower your shields, raise a glass, and surrender your taste-buds. Resistance is futile. But, that's OK because this is the most advanced black ale in the entire Delta Quadrant. Created with Dark Munich and Black Malt, this strong dark ale is sure to satisfy your bio-chip."
110. Tatamagouche Brewing Company Deception Bay IPA, American IPA, 6.2%, 72 IBU
"An American IPA dry hopped in cask with Huell Melon. Expect huge hits of fruit and citrus all from hops."
111. Tatamagouche Brewing Company (Barrel Aged) Barrel Aged Baltic Porter, Barrel Aged Baltic Porter, 9.3% , 30 IBU
"A barrel aged version of Tata Brew's Two Rivers Baltic Porter. Aged in Glenora Single Malt barrels. Strong whiskey notes with deep chocolate flavours."
112. Unfiltered Flat black Jesus, American Stout, 7%, 70 IBU
"Roasted malts, burnt caramel, dried fruit, hops.",
113. Unfiltered RSMA, IPA, 7.5%, 70 IBU
"A Mosaic SMaSH, brewed with 2-row malt and Mosaic hops only. Tropical fruit, citrus, juice."
114. Unfiltered Twelve Years To Zion, DIPA, 8%, 100+ IBU
"Hops, juice, citrus, herbal, spice, fruit.",
115. Bridge Brewing Wunderbar Kolsch with BC Hop Farms Select Hops, Kolsch, 5%, 27 IBU
"This german Kolsch style lagered ale has been dryhopped with the addition of BC grown Centennial, Cascade, Lumberjack and Cashmere hops. This provides floral, citrus and resinous aromatics to our crisp and flavourful Kolsch."
116. Central City Red Racer Fruit Sessions, Session IPA, 4%, 40 IBU
"Our Red Racer Session IPA re-fermented on Mango and Passion fruit producing a bouquet of tropical aromas with a clean dry finish."
117. Central City Red Racer Gary's Choco-orange PA, Pale Ale, 5%, 50 IBU
"Our easy drinking Red Racer Pale ale infused with Cocoa powder and Orange peel. No need to whack and unwrap this beer! Just enjoy!"
118. Central CityRed Racer IPAssion, IPA, 6.5%, 80 IBU
"Our benchmark Red Racer IPA re-fermented on Passion fruit, producing an aroma of grapefruit tempered by tropical notes, and finishing with a lingering bitterness."
119. Driftwood Blackstone Porter, London Dry Porter, 6%, 35 IBU
"Blackstone Porter has ample body to support the flavours of chocolate, and coffee derived from dark specialty malts."
120. Driftwood Fat Tug IPA, North West IPA, 7%
"Fat Tug IPA is a Northwest style IPA with an intense hop profile featuring notes of grapefruit, mango, melon and passion fruit."
121. Four Winds Brewing Fresh Hop Wild Ale, Fresh Hop Wild Ale, 6%, 40 IBU
"This fresh hop ale was brewed with Oats, Rye and freshly picked BC Hop Co. Cashmere hops, then fermented with Saccharomyces Trois. Mild herbal aromas with notes of lemon and melon."
122. Four Winds Brewing New World White IPA, White IPA, 6.50%, 60 IBU
"An experimental White IPA brewed with heaps of fresh coriander and orange zest and then fermented with a blend of ale and wild yeast strains."
123. Four Winds Brewing Polynesian Porter, Robust Porter, 5.5%, 25 IBU
"We've infused our Robust Porter with toasted coconut, vanilla and lactose sugar for a play on the flavours of the Polynesian Islands."
124. Howe Sound Diamond Head Oatmeal Stout with Sour Red Cherries, Oatmeal Stout, 5%, 30 IBU
"A rich a chocolaty oatmeal stout accompanied by tart sour cherries."
125. Howe Sound "Hazy Daze with Mosaic, Vic Secret and Ekanot", North East IPA, 6%, 25 IBU
"Juicy NE IPA with extra hops in cask. Notes of orange, mango, and guava"
126. Howe Sound Pumpkineater with Rum Soaked French Oak, Pumpkin Ale, 8%, 25 IBU
"A rich blend of pumpkin spices, dark rum and Frangelico soaked French Oak, and a biscuity malt backbone make this beer complex and perfect for the Fall months"
127. Howe Sound Sky Pilot with Citra and Cashmere, Pale Ale, 5%, 20 IBU
"A bright and fruity Pale Ale with extra hops to make it even juicier. Notes of mango, stone fruit, and citrus."
128. Howe Sound Whitecap with Orange Zest, Belgian Wit, 4.5%, 12 IBU
"A light and refreshing wit beer with notes of citrus, orange, and corriander"
129. Luppolo Brewing Co. Birra e Uva, Mixed fermentation Saison with grapes, 7.5%, 28 IBU
"A mixed fermentation Norwegian style Saison fermented with Kviek yeast and finished with Brett B. Red wine grapes added to the cask."
130. Luppolo Brewing Co. Fresh Hopped Blended Cultures, New England IPA, 7%, 25 IBU
"New England style IPA with loads of Fresh Cascade hops, grown locally in Vancouver BC, added to the cask. Fermented with a blend of Sach Trois and London Ale III. Cloudy and juicy."
131. Moody Ales Earl Grey Blonde Ale, American Blonde Ale, 5.5%, 26 IBU
"Refreshing light and crisp blonde ale with Earl Grey tea added"
133. Parallel 49 Brewery Cashmere Wobbly, Pale Ale with Cashmere hops, 5%, 30 IBU "WobblyPop Pale Ale dry hopped with Cashmere hops."
134. Parallel 49 Brewery Cherry Scot, Scotch Ale, 7.5%, 17 IBU
"Salty Scot, a sea salted caramel scotch ale, with cocoa nibs and cherries."
135. Parallel 49 Brewery Going Nuts for Choco Salty, Scotch Ale, 7.5%, 17 IBU
"Salty Scot, a sea salted caramel scotch ale, with cocoa nibs and hazelnut"
136. Parallel 49 Brewery Sweet Ruby Tears,"Northwest Red Ale with black current, cinnamon, chai tea.", 6%, 40 IBU
"Northwest Red Ale with black current, cinnamon, chai tea."
137. Parallel 49 Brewery Tropical Panda, Hazy IPA with mango and passionfruit, 5.5%, 55 IBU
"Trash Panda is a juicy, hazy Northeast Coast style IPA that boasts flavours of melon, and peach, which are complemented by additions of mango and real passionfruit."
138. Superflux Happyness IPA, American IPA, 7%, 50 IBU
"Happyness IPA is a West Coast IPA made with Mosaic and Columbus hops. It's designed to be crisp, light in body, and big in hop character. And your drink the only cask it's ever been served in! Enjoy."
139. A la Fut, Coop de travail brassicole (Barrel Aged) Rouge de Mackinac "Mosaic", Kriek/Flanders Red Ale Hybrid dry-hopped with Mosaic, 5%, 20 IBU
"This cask is fill with our most prestigious beer, the Rouge de Mackinac, which is a hybrid between a Red Flanders and a Kriek. It has been aged for 16 months in oak barrel with a lot of Morrello cherries juice and then dry-hopped generously with Mosaic in the cask."
140. A la Fut, Coop de travail brassicole (Barrel Aged) Sir Wallace drinking at the corner of Bourbon Street and Rhum Avenue, Blended of Bourbon barrel aged and Rhum barrel aged Scotch Ale, 8.1%, 23 IBU
"This cask is a blended of Bourbon barrel aged and a Rhum barrel aged Schotch Ale. It offers a complex blend of flavors ranging from malt, Rhum, Bourbon, oak, alcohol and sour. Like Sir Wallace, you'll also want to be drinking at the corner of Bourbon street and Rhum avenue!"
141. A la Fut, Coop de travail brassicole (Barrel Aged) Wild Kapi, Blend of sour APA & 24 months barrel aged wild fermentations, 4.8%, 25 IBU
"This cask is a blend of our Sour APA (Kapibouska) with a 24-months barrel-aged wild fermented beer. It is wild, sour, hoppy, complex and super refreshing."
142. Baril Roulant JABAK, Belgian Dark Strong Ale with Labrador Tea, 7%, 30 IBU
"Belgian Dark Ale brewed with Malts and Buckwheat Honey from Quebec and spiced with Labrador Tea and Ginger. This Cask is also "Dry-spiced" with Labrador Tea and Bog Myrtle, adding more sweet aroma, a slight earthy bitterness along with herbal and spicy notes."
143. Brasserie Benelux Amerloc, American IPA, 6.8%, 62 IBU
"Old school style American IPA ft. Simcoe+Centennial+Columbus. Dry maltiness, earthy and resinous hop taste with a grapefruit bitterness."
144. Brasserie Benelux Hellzas, Belgian Blond Ale, 4.6%,10 IBU
"A delicate, well balanced belgian blond ale. This is our first attempt to put this beer on cask, so we tought a touch of our favourite fruity hops might go along. Ft. Nelson Sauvin+Citra"
145. Brasserie Benelux Moisson Verdun 2017, Wet Hop Ale, 4.1%
"Blond ale fermented with an English yeast, using all the hops we could find in the vicinity of our brewery: Willamette, Cascade, Bianca, Styrian Golding et Centennial"
146. Brasserie Benelux x Pleine Lune (France) Bretzel Liquide, Grodziskie, 4.3%, 15 IBU
"Litterally: "liquid pretzel" Our twist on this Polish style beer. Sour, smoked, salty and spiced. No dry hop"
147. Brasserie Dieu du Ciel! Aphrodite Extra Cocoa, Cocoa & Vanilla Stout with Cocoa Beans (in the cask), 6.50%
"Aphrodite is a dark ale brewed with cocoa and vanilla beans. Its flavour profile offers dark chocolate, bourbon and roasted malt tones. Gentle sweetness from the vanilla harmonizes alongside the bitterness of cocoa."
148. Brasserie Dieu du Ciel! Castelnau, Brown Ale with oak chips (in the cask), 4.70%
"This is an English inspired copper-hued Brown Ale. It is brewed with brown and amber malts. With predominantly toffee aromas, the finish is soft and somewhat sweet. Flavours of oak with vanilla and coconut notes come from the oak chips."
Golden beer with orange confit flavours. Its full-body and its alcohol sensation lead to a liquorous mouthfeel. It is mild in bitterness and its fresh hop character is very assertive."
149. Brasserie Dieu du Ciel! Chu dans l'Troub!, Kristall 2NEIPA, 8.30%
"Our 19th anniversary beer dry hopped with Simcoe and Citra Hops (in the cask)!
150. Brasserie Dieu du Ciel! L'Oeuf ou la Poule?, Enigma Hops Pale Ale (Dry hopped in the cask), 5.30%
"Sauvignon blanc and tropical fruits in the nose! Its mild bitterness is completed with resinous flavours. It offers malty notes with a dry, smooth finish. Very drinkable."
151. Brasserie Dieu du Ciel! Libre Échange, Foreign Export Stout with Licorice Roots (in the cask), 6.4%
"Traditional black British beer, the Libre Échange is topped with a dense latte coloured head. It releases roasted, somewhat mocha and hoppy aromas with a light touch of fruit and pine. Its flavours are those of roasted grains with a dry finish softened by licorice root. The hops are resolutely piney and earthy and accompanied by a sharp bitterness."
152. Brasserie Dieu du Ciel! Péché Extra Coffee, Imperial Coffee Stout infused with Cold Brew Coffee (in the cask), 9.50%
"A deep, dark and profound stout. Espresso coffee is infused during the brewing of Péché Mortel, resulting in an intense dark beer with roasted malt flavours enhanced by bitter coffee. The dry finish is long and persistent."
153. Brasserie Dieu du Ciel! Péché Mortel Extra Kumquats, Imperial Coffee Stout with Kumquats (in the cask), 9.50%
"A deep, dark and profound stout. Espresso coffee is infused during the brewing of Péché Mortel, resulting in an intense dark beer with roasted malt flavours enhanced by bitter coffee. The kumquats bring fruity flavours to the beer."
154. Brasserie Dieu du Ciel! Ultra Mosaika, Mosaic Hops Ultra Pale Ale (Dry hopped in the cask), 5.6%
"Brimming with resin and mandarin, the Ultra Mosaika reveals Mosaic hops in all their aromatic complexity. The beer's fruity aromas blend nicely with its herbaceous and sprucy notes."
155. Brasserie Dunham American Pale Ale w. Aji Cristal, APA, 5.5%, 55 IBU
"Our american pale ale with Amarillo and Centennial hops with an addition of Aji Cristal hot peppers"
156. Brasserie Dunham La Résurrection de Broderus, Christmas saison, 6.90%, 22 IBU
"Christmas saison brewed with pomegranate molasse and maple syrup. This cask has a rosehip addition."
157. Brasserie Dunham Cyclope Nu, IPA, 5.7%, 50 IBU
"New England IPA with Enigma and Cashmere hops. Dry-hop : Enigma"
158. Brasserie Dunham East Shirley, Wild ale, 5.5%,1 IBU
"Foeder (previously owned by SARA) wild ale aged on local Mont-Royal plums."
159. Brasserie Dunham Berliner Passion Weisse, fruited berliner weisse, 4.2%, 0 IBU
"Our berliner weisse aged on passion fruit puree. Vic secret dry-hop"
160. Brasserie Dunham Petite Mort wheat bourbon, Barrel aged R.I.S.,10.5%, 67 IBU
"Russian imperial stout barrel-aged in Indiana wheat bourbon whisky"
161. Coop MaBrasserie PilZ Svetly, Czech Blond Lager, 5%
162. Coop MaBrasserie Pilz Tmavé, Czeck Dark Lager, 5%
$164. Glutenberg Craft Brewery Thé houblonné, Dry hopped pale ale with jasmin tea (gluten free), 5%, 26 IBU
163. Glutenberg Craft Brewery Pale ale safran, Pale ale, 5.5%, 35 IBU
"Pale ale brewed with cascade and centennial hops. Safron, dried grapefruit and pimenton added to the cask."
"Brewed with millet, buckwheat, quinoa and amaranth, this beer is hopped with lemondrop and cashmere hops. Jasmin tea (dragon pearl) was added to whirlpool and into the fermenter."
165. Hopfenstark Brewery Saison Station 55, Saison, 6.5%, 55 IBU
"Belgian-Style Saison: Slightly bitter and dry pale beer with citrusy hops aroma and typical Belgian Saison yeast ester."
166. Hopfenstark Brewery Pop Gose the World,Gose with Coffee and coriander, 3.2%
167. Isle de Garde BITTER ORDINAIRE, Ordinary Bitter, 4.2%, 22 IBU,
168. Isle de Garde C'EST UNE IPA D'ÉPEAUTRE; ELLE EST AMÉRICAINE, American IPA with Spelt, 5.2%, 48 IBU
"American IPA with spelt, dry hop of Citra and Amarillo"
169. Isle de Garde SVĚTLÝ LEZÁK, Czech Lager, 5%, 31 IBU
170.Lagabière L'apaisante, Witbier, 5%, 10 IBU
"Witbier brewed with chamomile flowers."
171. Lagabière Ta Meilleure, North East IPA, 7%, 55 IBU
"North East IPA brewed with Citra and Mosaic hops. Citra dry hop addition in cask."
172. Lagabière Ta Plus Meilleure, Double North East IPA, 8.5%, 66 IBU
"Double North East IPA which is a stronger version of it's sister : Ta Meilleure, but brewed with passionfruit. Dry hop of Citra and Mosaic hops."
173. Le Trefle Noir El Sicimo, American Pale Ale, 6%, 35 IBU
"It's an american pale ale brewed with El Dorado, Simcoe, Citra and Mosaic ( El Sicimo )."
174. Le Trefle Noir Gosebuster,Imperial Gose with Kaffir lime leaf, coriander seeds and thai chili pepper, 6%, 8 IBU
175. Le Trou du diable Capitaine Concombre, IPA, 4.1%,15 IBU
"IPA with Organic cucumber, watermelon and Melon."
176. Le Trou du diable Le Sang d'Encre, Dry Stout, 5.5%, 25 IBU
177. Le Trou du diable Mac Tavish In Memoriam, Pale Ale, 5.5%, 30 IBU
"North American style Pale Ale. No dry hop to keep the malty flavor."
178. Le Trou du diable (Barel Aged) L'Impératrice, Imperial Stout, 9%, 25 IUB
"Barrel aged 4 months or more in bourbon barrel"
179. Le Trou du diable (Barel Aged) La Bretteuse, Wild IPA, 7.5%, 30 IBU
"IPA aged 12 months in Pinot Noir and Zinfandel barrels."
180. Le Trou du diable (Barrel Aged) La Buteuse, Tripple, 10%, 20 IBU
"Barrel aged 4 monthes or more in apple brandy barrel with bretts"
181. LTM - Les Trois Mousquetaires Microbrasseurs British style alt beer, sticke alt, 6%, 74 IBU
"Sticke alt dry hopped with british hops leaf fuggle and brewer's gold"
182. LTM - Les Trois Mousquetaires Microbrasseurs Gose - Cucumber, salt and peppers, Gose, 3.8%, 9 IBU
"Our gose beer that we add fresh cucumber with a little bit more salt and peppers"
183. LTM - Les Trois Mousquetaires Microbrasseurs Hopfenweisse Kaffir and lemon, hopfenweisse, 6%, 45 IBU
"Hopfenweisse with kaffir lime leave and lemon"
184. LTM - Les Trois Mousquetaires Microbrasseurs Porter Baltique Brazilian coffee edition, Porter baltique barrels aged, 10.5%, 35 IBU
"Porter Baltique 2015 aged in Bourbon and Brandy barrels blended with fresh Porter Baltique with coldbrew coffee and orange peel"
185. LTM - Les Trois Mousquetaires Microbrasseurs Saison Brett with tart cherry, Saison with brett, 7%, 32 IBU
"A saison beer with brett that we add some tart cherry"
186. Macallen Ferme et Brasserie Bélier noir, American porter, 7.6%, 44 IBU
"Bélier noir or black Ram is an American Porter, pitch black in appearance an a nose full of fruit cake and sherry, her alcohol is very well hidden behind her veil of dark sweet chocolate and full roasted coffee ....this cask had copious amounts of whole bean coffee and chocolate added right into the cask ..."
187. Macallen Ferme et Brasserie Farmers Reserve, American IPA, 6.2%, 56 IBU
"The farmers reserve is a result of spending way to much time with our brewing brothers to the south in the great state of Vermont....this is an American IPA that has a shit ton of juicy piney hops and a nice bed of malt, this cask is again dry hopped with citra and mosaic , make no mistake this is a beer brewed in the rolling hills of Quebec ski country , but the soul of this beer is firmly anchored in the green mountains of Vermont ...."
188. Macallen Ferme et Brasserie Péchée du curée, Dark wheat, 5.1%, 18 IBU
"Péchée du curée....also known as sins of a priest, in English is our take on a dark wheat beer, brewed using our own farm grown malts, this is a beer with hints of bubblegum and bananas with just the right touch of sweetness from the malt to comfort you on the patio on those cool fall nights"
189. Macallen Ferme et Brasserie (Barrel Aged) Repit du fermier, English pale ale, 5.8%, 36 IBU
"The Repit du Fermier .....Farmers reprive in English ....is a British pale ale that is brewed using our own farm grown 2 row and hops .....a sweet backbone gives way to a gentle hop bitterness. The particular cask was over wintered on new oak ....and dryhoped in this cask with fresh Goldings"
190. Microbrasserie Vox Populi Vox Pop IPA, American IPA, 6.5%, 45 IBU
"IPA brewed with Citra, Mosaic and El Dorado extra dry hopped with mosaic in the cask."
191. Microbrasserie Vox Populi Vox Stout Milkshake, Milk Stout, 4.5%, 25 IBU
"Vanilla Milkstout with Cocoa nibs added in the cask."
192. Pit Caribou Arlequi New England Double IPA, 8%, 40 IBU
"Double ipa with a lot of hop (simcoe, mandarina, galaxy, citra) a lot of hop is put in after the fermentation in down. No isomerisation of hop. Just saying !"
193. Pit Caribou La Gaspesienne, Robust Porter, 6.2%
"Robust porter with orange peel and infusion of flower (oeillet gem)"
194. Adrian & Kenny & Pablo Spooky Owl, Sour mash Saison with Cranberries, 5.5%, 20 IBU
"Sour mash Saison with Cranberries"
195. Brew York X Lake Wilcox Plan D 2.0, Pale Ale, 6.8%, 35 IBU
196. Clayton Hoy X Caitlin Bailey Unladen Swallow, Coconut Brown Ale, 4.5%
"Coconut Brown Ale"
197. DHC x Manantler Colombian Hit Squad "Belgian Imperial Stout with coffee, pecan and vanilla", 8.5%, 51 IBU
"Belgian Imperial Stout with coffee, pecan and vanilla"
198. Evan Bonsell X James Kennedy Imperial Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pumpkin beer with coffee and lactose
199. GTA Brews Hipster Yard, "Milkshake IPA with Oat Milk, Vanilla, Peach, and Raspberry", 5.5%, 20 IBU
"Milkshake IPA with Oat Milk, Vanilla, Peach, and Raspberry"
200. HOZER X Fairweather "Life's a peach, Fred!", Peach saison, 4.7%, 29 IBU
201. Jim Bruce X Jesse Reynolds Chocohopic Ale, Brown IPA, 5.9%, 50 IBU,
202. Jon Mains X Mike Vandervoort Basil McCallion, Pale Ale w Basil,
"Pale Ale w Basil"
203. London Homebrewers Guild x Anderson Craft Ales Flesh of the World, Sumac Gose w/ Brett, 4.4%,15 IBU
"Sumac Gose w/ Brett"
204. Mark Verok X Scott Darby Tastes Like Regret, "All-Wheat Stout, with Kviek yeast", 6%, 35 IBU, "All-Wheat Stout, with Kviek yeast",
205. Matt Cowan X Nicholas Cole Beer ye! Beer ye!, "Historical IPA with English hops, oak, and brettanomyces"
206. Matt Duimering X Steve Hajer Haste, Blend of mixed fermented saisons, 6.5%, 15 IBU
"Blend of mixed fermented saisons"
207. Mick Capiak X Danny Pimenta "For Your Health, Dingus!", Dry-Hopped Sour - Pineapple & Sage Kombucha Blend, 5%, 5 IBU
"Dry-Hopped Sour - Pineapple & Sage Kombucha Blend"
208. True Grist X Barncat X Escarpment Labs Hot Pants Dobbelt, "Traditional dubbel fermented with a fruity, heat-loving kveik blend",7%,21,"Traditional dubbel fermented with a fruity, heat-loving kveik blend"
209. Zack Weinberg/JP Tibensky (Toronto Brewing/Common Good), Chocolate Milkshake Stout, Stout, 4%, 20 IBU, Milk Stout brewed with Chocosol Cacoa Nibs and Lactose.
210. 101 Cider House Cactus Red, Sour Cider, 6.9%, 0 IBU
"Sour cider infused with fresh Thai basil and blended with fresh cactus pears. Tastes like an herbal sour watermelon."
211. 101 Cider House Purple Monkey, Sour Cider, 6.9%, 0 IBU
"Sour cider infused with butterfly pea flowers and bananas."
212. Cidrerie Milton BRITISH CRAFT, ENGLISH STYLE CIDER, 7%
"DRY. THIS CIDER IS A BLEND OF RUSSET, MCINTOSH AND SPARTAN APPLE. IT IS OAK AGED AND OXYDIZED CIDER. OUR ENGLISH INSPIRATION CIDER."
213. Cidrerie Milton CUIVRÉ CHÊNE, OAK AGED CIDER, 10%
"OUR CUIVRÉ IS CRYO CONCENTRATED BEFORE FERMENTATION THAN IT MATURES IN OAK BARRELS FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS.
214. Cidrerie Milton DOLGO CHARDONNAY, CRABAPPLE OAK AGED CIDER, 7%
"DRY. 100% DOLGO CRABAPPLE. OUR MOST ACID CIDER. WE ARE USING OUR OWN BRETTANOMYCES STRAIN WICH COMES FROM THE DOLGO CRABAPPLE. IT IS OAK AGED IN CHARDONNAY BARRELS FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS."
215. Cidrerie Milton HONEYCRISP SOUR, SOUR CIDER, 7%
"EXTRA DRY. SOUR CIDER.. HONEYCRISP, CORTLAND AND DOLGO CRABAPPLE. WE ARE USING OUR OWN BRETTANOMYCES STRAIN WICH COME FROM OUR DOLGO CRABAPPLE TO GIVE THIS CIDER A FARM TASTE."
216. Cidrerie Milton RUSSET, DRY CIDER, 7%
"WE BLEND 3 DIFFERENT RUSSETS APPLE: REINETTE, ROXBURY AND GOLDEN RUSSET. TART CIDER WITH A INT OF ACIDITY."
217. Descendant ENGLISH KILLS,Traditional English Bittersweet Cider, 7.2%
"A special blend especially for the festival of 2015 and 2016 vintages. This cider contains traditional english cider apples including Yarlington Mill, Dabinett and Chisel Jersey. The process includes a long, slow, winter fermentation. Dry."
218. Descendant RED BUSH, Non traditional cider, 6.5%
"After an initial fermentation we do a secondary fermentation with fruit sugar followed by a steeping with South African Rooibos tea and fresh orange zest. Dry."
219. Ernest Cider Honey You're Smokin', Barrel Aged Specialty Cider, 8.50%
"Cider aged in a bourbon barrel for 18 months infused with smoked honey"
220. Ernest Cider Spruced, Herb Cider, 7%
"Blend of 7 apples infused with Blue Spruce tips and local mint leaves."
221. Garage D'or Ciders Her Name is Yoshimi, 6.2%
"Shiro Plum cider infused with Shiso leaves and Pink Himalayan salt"
222. Ironwood Hot Lips,Cherry apple base infused with cinnamon and white pepper, 6.4%
"Reminiscent of the candy by the same name, Hot Lips is a throwback to your youth! Fruity, sweet and spicy to tickle your tastebuds."
223. Ironwood X Formocha, Dry-hopped cider blended with green tea and rose hip, 5.3%
"A collaboration with Toronto's most authentic bubble tea house. We aim to bring out the floral characteristics of hop and rose hip with zingy finish from green tea."
224. Pommies Cider Co. Pommies Cranberry, Cranberry Cider, 5.8%
"Ontario Apples and Ontario Cranberries fermented together and steeped with cinnamon and nutmeg."
225. Pommies Cider Co. "Pommies/Beer Sisters "Three Way"", Scrumpy, 6.5%
"Apples, crabapples, and pears each fermented with a different wild yeast and blended. Produced in collaboration with Tara and Crystal Luxmore."
226. Revel Cider Co. Divide and Conquer, Spontaneously fermented cider, 6.9%
"Spontaneously fermented cider with Elderberries and Elderflower"
227. Revel Cider Co. "Portmanteau: Elderberry, Black Cardamom", Spontaneous fermented cider, 6.9%
"Spontaneously fermented cider with Elderberry and Black Cardamom. Smoky and earthy flavours throughout."
228. Revel Cider Co. Wild Jasmine, Spontaneous Fermented Cider with Flowers, 6.9%
"Spontaneously fermented cider with Jasmine."
229. Revel Cider Co. Wild Chrysanthemum, Spontaneous Cider, 6.9%
"Spontaneously fermented cider with Chrysanthemum flowers."
230. Revel Cider Co. Wild Elderflower, Spontaneous Ferment Cider, 6.9%
"Spontaneous Ferment Cider with Elderflower"
231. Revel Cider Co. Wild Nectarine/Hibiscus, Spontaneously fermented cider, 6.90%
"Spontaneously fermented cider with Nectarines and Hibiscus."
232. Revel Cider Co. Wild Sage, Spontaneous Ferment Cider, 6.9%
"Spontaneously Fermented cider with Sage"
233. Revel Cider Co. (Barrel Aged) Framboise Cuvee 2016,"Barrel Aged Fruited Cider", 6.9%
"Aged in ex-Napa Chardonnay barrels with fresh Raspberries."
234. Reverend Nat's Hard Cider Abbey Spice, Spiced Cider, 7.5%
"Fermented with 20% raisins and chapitalized with dark brown muscovado sugar, this spiced cider is a modern take on the classic New England ciders of old. Medium-dry and very drinkable."
235. Reverend Nat's Hard Cider Shoot the Glass, Hopped Cider, 6.5%, 20 IBU
"A tribute to Alan Rickman's performance in Die Hard, this pure apple cider is adulterated with a double-dose of Mosaic hops to layer the fruitiness."
236. Reverend Nat's Hard Cider Sidra Bravo, Spanish-Style Sidra, 4.5%
"Inspired by the Asturian and Basque Sidras of Spain, this cider is wild-fermented, funky and sour with a hint of vinegar, while remaining extremely drinkable."
237. Reverend Nat's Hard Cider Tassajara Peach Book on oak, Cider, 8.5%, 20 IBU
"A fully dry cider made with classic heirloom apples, fermented to complete dryness using a rare Belgian saison yeast, lightly dry-hopped with Mosaic and finished with oak chips in the cask. Bursting with fruitiness despite being very dry."
$15g / L RS"
238. SteamPunk Cider SteamPunk Proper Cider, Dry English Cider, 7%
"100% Bittersweet and Bittersharp apple varieties. Arrested fermentation. Brettanomyces.
239. Steel Town Cider Co. Sesion Salvaje, Barrel aged cider, 6%
"Dry cider from Hamilton area heritage apples, aged on lees in white oak barrique with secondary cask conditioning"
240. Sulker's Cider Chai Me Now, Dry Cider, 6.3%
"100% Ontario apples with chai spices (cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, clove, star anise, & vanilla)"
241. Sulker's Cider Matcha Fairy, Dry Cider, 6.30%
"100% Ontario apples with Matcha (specially grown ground tea leaves)."
242. Thornbury Village Cider "Thornbury Hopped Cranberry Apple Cider", Hopped Cider, 5.3% "The aroma provides hints of tangerine, hints of soft pine and cranberry. The flavour has subtle tropical notes with spicy citrus leading to a smooth, dry, tart cranberry finish."
243. Thornbury Village Cider Hazelnut Cocoa Cranberry Cider, 5.3%
"Tart cranberry with hazelnut and lingering dark cocoa note with a vibrant cranberry colour."
244. West Avenue Staghorn, Sumac Cider, 6.50%
"Heritage Cider infused with Ontario sumac. Sour, citrusy notes"
245. West Avenue Metheglin, Dry Hopped Apple & Honey Cyser, 9%
"Funky dry hopped cider with wild flower honey. Hops: Ontario Cascade"
246. West Avenue Heritage Gold, Barrel Aged Cider, 6.9%
"Wine barrel aged heritage apple cider"
247. West Avenue Big Willy Style, Willibald Farm Distillery Gin Botanical Cider, 7%
"Gin botanical infused heritage apple cider"
248. West Avenue Siberian Pineapple, Sea Buckthorn Cider, 6.5%
"Heritage cider with the addition of sea buckthorn juice"
249. West Avenue The Catalyst III, Dry Hopped Peach Cider, 6%
"Dry hopped apple and peach cider"
250. West Avenue Vinewood Series, Barrel Fermented Merlot & Apple, 9%
"Funky 5 year old barrel fermented merlot and apple cider"
251. West Avenue Cherry Funk, Montmorency Sour Cherry & Apple, 7%
"wild yeast fermented cider with added cherry juice"
251B. Spirit Tree Ciders - TBA
252. 3 Brewers Still Bitter About It IPA, IPA, 6%, 60 IBU
"Still Bitter About It" is an American IPA with blood orange. It uses a medley of west coast American hops balanced with a biscuit malt base. Expect in-your-face citrus notes and a cask that drinks like a glass of juice in the morning."
253. Amsterdam Brewing Co. Bad Life Decisions, IPA, 7%, 65 IBU
"IPA brewed with Simcoe, Citra and Centennial."
254. Barnstormer Brewing & Distilling Co. Flight Delay IPA, Californian IPA, 6.5%, 85 IBU
"Flight Delay IPA is incomparable. It boasts four hops from the Yakima Valley, each lending a unique citrus note to the nose while hints of harvest malt round out the profile, leaving behind notes of grapefruit and a refreshingly bitter finish."
255. BATCH India Pale Ale, IPA, 6.3%, 65 IBU
"A classic American style IPA dry hopped with Citra and Mosaic"
256. Beau's All Natural Brewing Co. Full Time IPA, West Coast Style IPA, 6.7%, 60 IBU
"Full Time I.P.A. pours hazy deep gold with a dense white foam. Aromas of citrus, tropical fruit and pine abound. The flavour mirrors the aroma impressions with pronounced juicy fruit. A balanced bitterness underpins the flavour. This medium bodied ale finishes dry with lingering hop and fruit notes."
257. Bicycle Craft Brewery On the Lam IPA, New England Style IPA, 6.6%, 56 IBU
"New England style IPA aggressively hopped with Mosaic and Citra, and brewed with a fruity, hop-accentuating yeast. Full, juicy hop flavours of pineapple and ataulfo mango are complemented by a big tropical aroma. Medium bodied and brewed with pale malt and oats leading to a bright, cloudy appearance. Dry hopped with Mosaic and Citra."
258. Big Rig Brewery Lupulin Smacked Alpha Bomb, IPA, 6.6%, 84 IBU
"Our Alpha Bomb IPA has been smacked with Citra and Galaxy lupulin powder to take it over the top!"
259. Black Oak Brewery 10 Bitter Years, Imperial IPA with Makeshore grown hops, 8%, 80 IBU
"Our classic 10 bitter years has been dosed with big amounts of a variety of citrusy locally grown hops. These hops were grown 1 kilometer from our brewery! This beer is bursting with citrus, pine and stone fruit. It may go down a bit too easy at 8% so watch out.",
260. BLOOD BROTHERS BREWING Shumei IPA, American IPA, 7%, 70 IBU
"A hybrid between West Coast and New England-style IPAs. Assertive bitterness with citrus and pine combined with the juicy qualities of northeastern-style pale ales"
261. Brasserie Benelux Catapulte, American IPA, 7.1%, 50 IBU
"Herbal and grapefruity blond IPA. Ft. Citra+Simcoe, dry hopped w. Galaxy"
262. Brasserie Dunham Tropicale IPA, IPA, 6%, 60 IBU
"Fruited brett IPA brewed with Mango, guava, passion fruit and tangerine. Dry-hop : Ekuanot"
263. Calabogie Brewing Co. The Boogeyman Lupulin Powder IPA, IPA, 7.2%, 75 IBU
264. Cameron's Brewing Company Dark Side IPA, Strong Black IPA, 7.80%, 35 IBU
"Smooth dark malt backbone delicately balanced with subtle american style hops."
265. Collective Arts Brewing Co. IPA #4, New England IPA, 6.4%, 65 IBU
"New England Style IPA, hops Hallertau Blanc, Citra, Mosaic"
266. Eastbound Brewing Co. Let's Go Exploring IPA, IPA, 6.1%, 20 IBU
267. Elora Brewing Company Wandering Monk, Belgian IPA, 8%, 40 IBU
"Sacch-Trois and Belgian Golden Yeast from Escarpment Labs (Guelph) provide wild yeast flavours and a slight tartness where Mosaic, Nelson-Sauvin and Cascade Hops reveal notes of white grape, blueberry, and tropical fruit."
268. Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery Juicy Ass, American IPA, 6.50%, 69 IBU
"Juicy American IPA with notes of pine, tangerine & passion fruit."
269. Granite Brewery Galactic with Passionfruit, IPA, 5%, 47 IBU
"Galactic Pale Ale.Golden in colour, this IPA is generously hopped with Cascade from the U.S. and Galaxy hops from New Zealand giving it an aroma and taste of tropical fruit."
270. Great Lakes Brewery Meanwhile... Down in Moxee IPA, India Pale Ale, 6.4%, 65 IBU
"pours a milkshakey orange with some whiteness of the suspended yeast peering through. Huge aromas of mango, nectarines, lychee and strawberry abound from the glass and get those saliva glands kicking into high gear. The first sip, and each gulp thereafter, all provide flavours of tangerine and peach, with some kiwi and mango notes mingling together to create a very juicy experience. Medium body, mildly bitter and yet very refreshing"
271. Hopfenstark Brewery Postcolonial IPA, IPA, 6.5%, 70 IBU
"Rousse malty caramel beer with typical grapefruit aroma from american hops, balancing the growing bitterness from every sip."
272. Left Field Brewery Spaceman, American Style IPA, 6.2%, 70 IBU
"Named for one of baseball's most far-out and eccentric players, Spaceman is a double dry hopped IPA. 3 LB/BBL dry hop Lupulin Powder is Equanot. Also dry hopped with Simcoe & Centennial. Fermented with Vermont Ale Yeast"
273. LTM - Les Trois Mousquetaires Microbrasseurs IPA, IPA, 6%, 40 IBU
"IPA with Citra and Simcoe
274. Mascot Brewery x SOBDL Coconut IPA, 7.2%, 65 IBU
"Hints of coconut shroud this tropical fruit bomb of an IPA."
275. Niagara Oast House Brewers Country Mile, American IPA, 6.5%, 55 IBu
"An American IPA with copious amounts of Azacca and Olicana"
276. Nickel Brook Brewing Co. Shrouded in *Sugar*, New England Style IPA, 6.5%
"New England Style IPA, hopped with Simcoe, Citra and Mosaic"
277. RAINHARD BREWING Double Dry Hopped Kapow!, IPA, 6.5%, 65 IBU
"West Coast style IPA, grapefruit dominated flavor with mild malt background"
278. Redline Brewhouse Jot that down, IPA, 6.4%, 56 IBU
"North-east style juice."
279. Rorschach Brewing Truth Serum, IPA, 6.5%, 65 IBU
"Brewed with oats and hopped with citra, simcoe and mosaic hops. Aged on tequila infused oak chips."
280. Royal City Brewing Co. 7 Years in Tibrett, Brett IPA, 7%, 45 IBU
"100% Brett fermented IPA. Tropical & funky. Dry hopped with Mandarina, Mosaic and Moutere. For inclusion in the IPA challenge"
281. Stone City Ales Uncharted, IPA, 7%, 70 IBU
"IPA brewed with Mosaic, Citra, Ekuanot, and Amarillo hops, double dry hopped in then tank and then again in the cask."
282. Tooth and Nail Brewing Company Solo Mission H.E., Single Hopped American IPA, 7.8%, 60 IBU
"Amarillo Hopped IPA",
284. Barley Days Brewery Brett Saison with figs & honey, Saison, 6.6%, 31 IBU
"This is a fruit forward saison, with figs and then a little sweetness comes through at the end from the honey."
285. Barley Days Brewery Dry Hopped Pilsner, Pilsner, 4.5%, 7 IBU
"Unfiltered Czech pilsner dry hopped with Barbe Rouge"
286. Barncat Artisan Ales Durian Milkshake DIPA, Milkshake DIPA, 8%
"Double IPA brewed with Vanilla beans and Lactose, conditioned on Durian."
287. Barncat Artisan Ales Rat Queen de la Muerte with Coffee, Imperial Stout with Coffee, 11%
"Imperial Stout brewed with Chocolate, Vanilla, Cinnamon, and Chills. Conditioned on locally roasted coffee beans."
288. Barnstormer Brewing & Distilling Co. Flight Delay Mango IPA, Californian IPA, 6.5%, 85 IBU
"Flight Delay Mango IPA is a freshly squeezed twist on our west-coast IPA. Vibrant hops from the Yakima Valley pair up with all-natural mango juice that transform this refreshingly bitter hop-bomb into a juicy island retreat. Pair with a loud serving of Toots and the Maytals."
289. Barnstormer Brewing & Distilling Co. La Morte Del Duce, Espresso Stout, 8%, 25 IBU
"La Morte Del Duce (""The Death of the Leader"") is an Italian Espresso Stout, defined simply as the most delightful hangover remedy in the wake of Italian Fascism. Serve in the early morning as the new dawn sheds warmth on the brink of democratic enlightenment."
290. Beau's All Natural Brewing Co. Three Knocks dry hopped w/ Mandarina Bavaria, Sticke Alt, 7%, 55 IBU
"Three Knocks pours brilliant mahogany with a dense ecru foam. The aroma offers deep grainy malt notes complemented by a touch of herbal hops. The flavour notes feature deep chewy malt and intense but balanced hop bitterness. The long finish offers resonances of crisp malts and spicy hops with a touch of woody tannin."
291. Beau's All Natural Brewing Co. Tom Green Cherry Milk Stout, Milk Stout Finished w/ Cherries, 5.60%, 30 IBU
"Tom Green Cherry Milk Stout pour black-brown with garnet highlights and an off-white head. The aroma offers dark malt notes reminiscent of mochaccino, coupled with sweet, fruity cherry inflections. The flavour imparts dark chocolate and dark roast coffee, offset by sweet dessert-like cherry intonations. The finish echoes with lingering dark malt and cherries."
292. Big Rig Brewery Tales From The Patch, Pumpkin Porter, 5.8%, 8 IBU
"It's almost like we stuffed a pumpkin pie into this cask, complete with a graham cracker crust and whipped cream on top."
293. Big Rig Brewery Tartan Pants - Scotchy Scotch Scotch, Scotch Ale, 6.4%, 13 IBU
"Gold medal-winning Scotch Ale aged with dark toasted oak and a HEALTHY addition of Scotch. Yes, actual Scotch."
294. Big Rock Brewery Dan's 2nd Diss Track, Kentucky Common w. Bourbon Soaked Oak, 6.5%, 18 IBU
"A hardened version of a historical beer style, the interesting blend of caramel, toffee and corn-like sweetness in this beer is built for Kentucky Bourbon and new oak. Kentucky to the fullest."
295. Big Rock Brewery "Mr. Leman, Your Peaches Are Smoking", Belgian Style Wheat w. Maple Wood-Smoked Peaches, 5%, 18 IBU
"The smoker at Liberty Commons @ Big Rock brew pub was used to caramelize and transform local peaches that are right at home in this spicy, fruity Belgian ale.",
296. Big Rock x Society of Beer Drinking Ladies (SOBDL) Off to the Loomi Bin,Tripel w. Black Limes, 8.5%, 25 IBU
"Spicy, tart citrus from the sun-dried black limes (Loomi) accentuates the orange and peppery notes of this big, dry ale, while adding a layer of complexity."
"Well balanced American style red ale blended with a mix of fall spices."
297,Black Oak Brewery,Magic Mike,"Golden Stout with chocolate, coffee and vanilla",5.20%,25,"Close your eyes while you take a sip. You will swear you are drinking black as night roasty stout. This golden stout uses loads coffee, chocolate, vanilla and oats to play tricks on your mind.",
298. Bobcaygeon Brewing Co Dockside Red Ale w Fall Spices, Red Ale, 5.0%, 30 IBU
299. Bobcaygeon Brewing Co Dry Hopped Northern Lights NE DIPA, NE DIPA, 8.1%, 88 IBU
"Our New England style Double IPA, juicy and hazy, with an healthy dose of extra dry hops.",
300. Brimstone Brewing Co. Midnight Mass Dessert, Chicory Oatmeal Stout, 6.6%, 35 IBU
"Chicory oatmeal stout with Irish cream and Cappuccino Tiramisu"
301. Brimstone Brewing Co. Strawberry Mango Sinister Minister, IPA, 7%, 90 IBU
"Our flagship IPA with Strawberries and Mango."
302. Broadhead Brewing Company Wōden, fruit-and-lumber amber ale, 4.80%, 25 IBU
"This is a classic amber ale base with blueberry concentrate and cedar puree specially formulated to add volume and luster to beards and flannel. It's also good for drinking."
303. Brock St. Brewery Brock St Irish Red Ale, traditional Irish Red Ale, 5.5%, 25 IBU
"Our traditional style Irish Red is darker than most red ales. brewed using earthy Emglish hops and touch of toasted malts, the caramel flavour shrines through. 2016 Gold medal winner at the Ontario craft Brewing Awards for best dark ale!"
304. Brock St. Brewery Brock St Vanilla Porter, Premium Traditional Dark Roasted Porter, 5.1%, 28 IBU
"A very rich and dark Porter with incredible notes of Vanilla and Dark Chocolate with finishing hits of roasted espresso. A great addition to any dessert menu."
305. Calabogie Brewing Five Island Watermelon Gose, Gose Aged With Watermelon, 4.7%, 4 IBU
"The beer pours a pale yellow. the nose is a blast of watermelon with the faint smell of cut flowers to back it up. The watermelon hits your tongue like a hammer. The super fresh combination of salty, tart and sweet watermelon are like you are drinking a...""WATERMELON JOLLY RANCHER"""
306. Calabogie Brewing (Barrel Aged) "Little Tea Pot Bourbon Barrel Aged Stout With Vanilla Beans, Star Anise, & Cocoa Nibs", Bourbon Barrel Aged Stout, 7%, 30 IBU
"The beer pours black. Flavors of coffee, espresso, chocolate, sweet notes of Buffalo Trace Bourbon, vanilla, and smokey char are supported with the perfect balance of malt and hops."
307. Cameron's Brewing Company Winter Morning Warmer, India Brown Ale with cold brewed coffee, 5.5%, 45 IBU
"Strong roasted malt character, well hopped and blended with cold brewed coffee."
308. Cheshire Valley Brewing Co. Ariana Pale Ale, Single-Hop Pale Ale, 5.5%, 35 IBU
"A single-hop beer, made with a new German hop called Ariana. Ariana is an awesome hop for dry-hopping, where its tropical fruit and citrus flavour really start to pop on the palate while still preserving some of the great floral and earthy characteristics that old-world hops are famous for. We dialed back the crystal malts to avoid the cloying sweetness of some IPAs and Pale Ales, but the beer still finishes dry, with a hint of bready maltiness."
309. Cheshire Valley Brewing Co. x SOBDL Wake Up Call, Coffee Stout, 3.8%, 30 IBU
"Rich dark chocolate and coffee bitterness are balanced by slight earthy and chocolaty flavour from Jester and Fuggle hops. We dialed back on roast barley to avoid its harsh astringency, and relied on coffee malt and freshly brewed locally roasted coffee to bring out the coffee flavour in this sessionable stout."
310. Collective Arts Brewing Co. Cranberry & Basil Gose, Gose aged on fruit, 5%, 8 IBU
"Traditional Gose, aged on Cranberry and fresh Basil"
311. County Durham Brewing Company Freshop Pale Ale, UK Golden Ale, 5%
"British style golden ale hopped with fresh Ontario hops"
312. Cowbell Brewing Co. Ginger Molasses Vanilla Porter,Porter with Ginger, Molasses and Vanilla, 6.5%, 20 IBU
"Our 11th Renegade Beer, a rich Porter brewed with 75kg of molasses, and fresh madagascar vanilla beans and chopped ginger dosed into the cask."
313. Cowbell Brewing Co. Imperial Stout Braggot, Imperial Stout with Honey, 9.5%, 25 IBU
"The first Imperial Stout in our Imperial Series of Beers, brewed with 200kg of local honey, then reconditioned in the cask with honey."
314. Cowbell Brewing Co. Mango Boxing Bruin, Mango IPA, 6.3%, 50 IBU
"Our Classic India Pale Ale dosed in the cask with fresh Mango."
315. Cowbell Brewing Co. Nanaimo Fly Girl, Oatmeal Stout with Coconut, Cocoa Nibs and Vanilla Beans, 5.1%, 20 IBU
"Our classic oatmeal stout dosed in the cask with ccoconut, cocoa nibs and vanilla beans."
316. CRAFT HEADS BREWING COMPANY Covfefe Bourbon Aged Coffee Stout, Russian Imperial Stout, 11.9%, 73 IBU
"Our Impeachment Russian Imperial Stout aged on Coffee and Bourbon Soaked Oak. A beer too 'uge for tiny hands. THE BEST BEER EVER MADE* *alternative fact"
317. CRAFT HEADS BREWING COMPANY Wine About it, Wood Aged Strong Ale, 8.5%, 17 IBU
"Strong ale aged on Merlot Soaked Toasted Oak. If you don't like than Wine About it."
318. Dominion City Brewing Co. Picnic Casket, Raspberry rhubarb saison, 8%
"Made with Ontario rhubarb and loads of raspberry, this season is refreshingly tart and juicy. Pours a deep pink."
319. Dominion City Brewing Co. (Barrel Aged) Northfield, Foeder fermented saison, 6%
"Fermented in a foeder (large wooden fermenter ) to maximise Brett character, this season is tart, dry and refreshing."
320. Elora Brewing Company Strawberry Peach Wild Saison w/ Brett B, Farmhouse Ale, 6.3%, 4 IBU
"A saison with secondary additions of strawberry and peach with Brettanomyces B. Slight tropical funk complement the nose and flavour of fresh strawberry and peach."
321. Fairweather Brewing Company COSMO, Dry-Hopped Brett Pale Ale, 6%, 20 IBU
"Secondary ferment Brett. Drei/Brux. Dry-Hopped with Idaho 7 & Citra. Notes of candied pineapple, mango, passionfruit, gooseberry. Dry finish."
322. Fairweather Brewing Company SILKY w COFFEE & COCAO, OAT PORTER, 5.5%, 30 IBU
"American - style Oat Porter conditioned on coffee and cocao nibs. Dry, soft mouthfeel - common porter characteristics including chocolate, coffee, oatmeal cookie - exaggerated by the post fermentation additions."
323. Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery Heartbreak, Breakfast Porter, 6.4%, 25 IBU "Breakfast Porter with Lactose, Vanilla & Earl Grey Tea."
324. Forked River Brewing Company Fred Sauvage, Wild fermented Strawberry Blonde Ale, 4.7%, 22 IBU, "No yeast added, spontaneous fermented from the added strawberries. Jammy aroma and a balanced tartness."
325. Forked River Brewing Company Tiramisu Imperial Stout, Imperial Stout, 9%, 40 IBU
"Big toasty chocolate notes on this Imperial Stout. Added flavours to create a creamy coffee chocolate tiramisu flavour profile. Dessert in a glass, complete with alcohol."
326. Halcyon Barrel House Gravity Well, Sour Red Ale, 9%
"Blended sour red ale aged in red wine barrels"
327. Halcyon Barrel House Infinity Mirror, Brett IPA, 6.5%
"A dry hopped blend of barrel aged brett IPA. Barrels range in age from 2-6 months"
328. Hockley Valley Brewing Co Emperor's New Clothes Dark Ale, Dark Ale, 5%, 19 IBU
"An intoxicating blend of dark chocolates, roasted nuts and warm caramel that drapes the palate with an invisible layer of je ne sais pas......"
329. Hockley Valley Brewing Co. Fake News No Pumpkin Pumpkin Ale, Amber Ale, 5%, 18 IBU
"Warm notes of flaky pastry , nutmeg , clove and cinnamon, combined with a too good to be true flavour of home grown, field ripened, organic pumpkins if we had really used them to begin with......."
330. Lake of Bays Brewing Company "Moo Moo Moo, Kenny Wu", Milk Stout, 4%, 25 IBU
"Moo, moo moo, Kenny Wu! This one will really MOOve you. Our milk stout has a distinct flavour of chocolate milk flavour mixed with a note of chestnut and a nice smokey finish. Soft and medium bodied with a slight bite from _____ hops and carbonation. Not too heavy for a stout, so feel uplifted like you're pulling Kenny Wu's aerial triple axel! (You've seen Mighty Ducks, right?)"
331. Lake of Bays Brewing Company The West Wind, Black IPA, 7%, 90 IBU
"Tom Thomson is among the celebrated collective of Canadian artists, known as The Group of Seven (thus, 7% alc./vol.). At 90 IBUs, this beer is set to satisfy big IPA lovers and dark ale drinkers alike. You'll catch a hop-forward aroma with a scent of dark fruit and raisin. The toasted wheat and chocolate malts work develop the dark colour and create a deep malt character that softens the hoppy brew."
332. Lake Wilcox Brewing Co Flavourtown!!111, Flavoured Stout, 6.5%, 25 IBU
"A dark, full bodied stout brewed with graham crackers, marshmallow syrup, and wet hops, this is bursting with flavour. A heavy, almost syrupy mouthfeel balances the sweetness from the specialty ingredients and really makes this beer a dessert."
333. Lake Wilcox Brewing Co Sharptooth, White IPA, 6%, 60 IBU
"A hazy wheat based IPA hopped with Idaho 7 and Wai-iti, it showcases notes of lemon zest and stone fruit with a subtle biscuit balance. Finishes dry with a moderate bitterness."
334. Market Brewing Co. Journey Through a Useless Brain,Milkshake White IPA", 6.5%, 50 IBU
"The base is our White IPA, a hopped up Belgian Wit dry hopped with Amarillo and Mandarina Bavaria. Milkshaked with additions of lactose, vanilla and kumquat and additional Amarillo dry hopping. Cask has additional orange zest and Mandarina Bavaria dry hopping."
335. MERIT Brewing California Never Felt Like Home, East Coast IPA with West Coast Citrus. Cask Conditioned on Fuzzy Peaches, 6.3%
"East Coast IPA with grapefruit, orange, and lemon zest. Brewed with oats, spelt, wheat, and lactose. Dry hopped with Citra and Amarillo."
336. MERIT Brewing (Barrel Aged) South of Nowhere,"Imperial Stout with Bourbon Soaked Vanilla Beans, Cinnamon, Cacao, Mexican Chiles", 9%
337. Muskoka Brewery Dark Ale 2.0, English Brown Ale, 5-6%,15-20 IBU
338. Muskoka Brewery Soulless Saison, Lemon Ginger Saison, 6-7%, 20-25 IBU
339. Niagara Oast House Brewers, Apple Ginger Ale, Spiced Fruit Beer, 5.5%, 20 IBU
"An amber colour ale with flavours of apple and ginger."
340. Nickel Brook Brewing Co. Peach-Raspberry Uber, Fruit Berliner Weisse, 5%, 2 IBU
"Berliner Weisse aged on fresh local peaches and raspberries"
341. Northwinds Brewery Ltd. Raspberry Old Baldy, Farmhouse Ale, 3.5%, 24 IBU
"A light and effervescent beer with hints of lemon zest and spicy Rye, second fermented with raspberrys for a fruity finish."
Dry hopped with Simcoe leaf hop from Hilltop Organics hop farm in Simcoe County."
342. Northwinds Brewery Ltd. Three Stage XPA dry hopped with simcoe Hops, XPA, 4.6%, 24 IBU
"A light golden beer with a lot of tropical citrus aromas of pineapple, mango, tangerines, oranges with light pine. Refreshingly sessionable with full nice hop flavour and no lingering bitterness.
343. Redline Brewhouse Cask Me Ousside How Bow Dah, Imperial Stout w/ Vanilla and Toasted Coconut, 9.80%, 58 IBU
"Imperial Stout conditioned on vanilla beans and toasted coconut."
344. Redline Brewhouse Double Clutch, Double IPA, 8.1%, 83 IBU
"Triple Dry-hopped double IPA. Tropical and dank."
345. Rouge River Brewing Company (Barrel Aged), Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout w/ Coconut and Cherry,Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout, 13%, 70 IBU
"Russian Imperial Stout aged in Jack Daniels barrels for 3 months with tart cherry puree and toasted coconut added to the cask."
346. Royal City Brewing Co. Belgian Brown 3.0, Sour Belgian Ale, 7.60%, 15 IBU
"Oud Bruin style sour Belgian ale. Primary fermentation with Ontario Wild yeast from Escarpment Labs, Lacto - Brett Secondary. Blended from several source barrels ranging in age from 6 - 30 months old."
347. Sawdust City Brewing Co. Playa Dorado, Fruited Pale Ale, 4.5%, 22 IBU
"Dry hopped pale ale with pineapple and Mexican spices"
348. Sawdust City Brewing Co. Spicy Nuggs, Imperial Rye Stout with chipotle peppers, 9%, 60 IBU
"A collaboration with Bomber brewing in Vancouver. Brewed with Rye, Nugget Hop Hash and chipotle peppers"
349. Shawn & Ed Brewing Company Black Anvil Ale, Dark Ale, 5.7%, 37 IBU
"A great combination of roasted barley and chocolate malt in concert with Summit and El Dorado hops. Smooth, creamy flavour with a distinctive hop finish"
350. Shawn & Ed Brewing Company (Barrel Aged) BarrelShed No.1,Barrel Aged ESB Ale, 6.5%, 49 IBU
"Citrusy, herbal aromas. Hopping is balanced by rounded malt body with hints of toffee & caramel. Spends time in Flat Rock Cellars Pinot Noir barrels for added flavours and complexity. A slight alcohol warmth and a light residual sweetness with a moderately dry finish."
351. Spearhead Brewing Company Chocolate Chip Munster Stout, Stout, 6.3%, 25 IBU
"Use of cocoa nibs and fat free home made chocolate chip cookies in the mash resulted in a distinctive chocolate aroma and taste, a hint of vanilla comes from use of vanilla beans during cask aging."
352. Spearhead Brewing Company, Smokey Brae, Scotch Ale, 5.30%, 30 IBU
"Scotch Ale accentuated with use of smoked and peated malts. Robust smokey aroma ant taste with a smooth finish with a hint of vanilla at the end."
353. Stone City Ales x Raised by Wolves, Raised By Wolves collabo, Farmhouse Ale w/ Haskap Berries, 4.9%, 35 IBU
"Brewed with our pals, Raised by Wolves, this collaborative farmhouse ale features Mosaic and Enigma hops and was fermented with sacc trois. For Cask Days we conditioned it on haskap berries in the cask."
354. The Exchange Brewery Double IPA with Kombucha - dry hopped in cask, Double IPA, 8.50%, 90 IBU
"A balanced double IPA blended with kombucha tea creating a sour and hoppy adventure in your mouth. Add in a super secret dry hop in the cask. yum!"
355. The Exchange Brewery White IPA with Lemon peel and Peppercorns, White IPA, 6.8%, 68 IBU
"Lemon gold in colour and hazy. The nose is citrusy with Belgian esters. Lemon peel and peppercorns blend nicely with fruity and juicy hops."
356. The Second Wedge Brewing Company Burn Permit, Chile-infused wheat beer, 5%, 18 IBU
"Lightly-smoked wheat malt meets chile heat!"
357. The Second Wedge Brewing Company Lapsang Souchong Porter,Tea-Steeped Porter, 5%, 40 IBU
"Lapsang souchong is a black tea from China, traditionally smoked over pine wood. It has a smoky-sweet quality that reminds many of single-malt whisky. Our porter has been infused with Organic Lapsang Souchong Star tea from David's Tea."
358. Thornbury Village Cider House and Brewery 6am Rise and Grind w/ Ashanti Coffee, Coffee Pale Ale, 5.2%, 48 IBU
"Locally roasted Ashanti coffee was cold brewed and then carbonated and added to the pale ale. Pale ale is a West Coast style American Pale Ale: subtle tropical notes of mango and papaya with a clean citrus finish, there should be coffee on the nose and picked up in the finish, with a mild bitterness"
359. Thornbury Village Cider House and Brewery And.... In The Morning I'm Making Waffles, Raspberry Chipotle Waffle Stout, 5.6%, 30 IBU
"Sweet Stout Style - Two Belgian waffles were added to the mash and then cask was infused with local raspberry juice and chipotle seasoning"
360. Tooth and Nail Brewing Company Late Harvest Bravado, Harvest Pale Ale, 5.8%, 44 IBU
"Late hopped with Late Harvest American Hops"
361. Waller St Brewing Blind Pig - Brewer's Blend, American India Pale Ale, 7.2%, 70 IBU
"A mixed culture including Brett to have a truly complex tropical aroma and taste. Malt is slightly subdued to really let the hops and fermentation characters shine. This version is done on funk'd up oak. We inoculated oak chips with our house strain of Brett"
362. Waller St Brewing Livery Stable Blues, Farmhouse Brett, 6%, 20 IBU
"A fruity and Funky Farmhouse Brett Ale made with a custom mix of 5 different yeasts and a touch of Rye. The unique yeast cultures used provide a depth of complexity and layering that really showcase what yeast can bring to a beer. Aged 6 months."
"Inspired by juicy hop-forward East Coast IPAâ€™s, this unfiltered India Pale Ale is exploding with grapefruit, peach, and tropical hop flavours. Upside uses Vermont ale yeast and has an intricately crafted malt profile which includes oats and flaked wheat, giving the beer a hazy appearance and a rounded, smooth mouthfeel."
363. Wellington Brewery Upside, American IPA, 6.8%, 58 IBU
364. Wellington Brewery (Barrel Aged) UVB-76, Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout,14.4%, 60 IBU
"This huge Imperial Stout has been aged for 4 months in fresh Kentucky Bourbon barrels imparting rich smoke and enticing bourbon notes."
365. William Street Beer Co. (Barrel Aged) Bourbon Barrel Aged Tequila Gooseberry Wit, Belgian Wit, 5%, 22 IBU
"Our authentic Belgian Wit, aged in Jim Beam Barrels along with Tequila soaked local gooseberries."
366. Woodhouse Brewing Deli Cinq IPA, IPA with Juice, 6%, 45 IBU
"West coast IPA with juice from 5 citrus fruits and dry hopped with Mosaic and Azzaca hops"
367. Woodhouse Brewing Soaked and Smoked Cherry Stout, dry Irish Stout with fruit, 4.7%, 60 IBU
"dry Irish stout aged on smoked cherries -chocolate,cherries,bourbon and smoke"
368. 3 Brewers The Plea of Esposito, Oud Bruin, 4.8%, 27 IBU
"Brown Ale with American oak, French oak , cherries and balsamic vinegar. An Oud Bruin / Kriek hybrid with a fruity, barrel-aged nose and a touch of acidity from the Balsamic vinegar."
369. Amsterdam Tropical Space Invader, IPA, 6.5%, 60 IBU
"IPA brewed with Citra with a variety of tropical fruits added post-secondary in the cask."
370. Amsterdam (Barrel Aged) El Jaguar, Flavoured Imperial Stout, 11.9%, 70 IBU
"Barrel Aged Double Tempest with cocoa, chilies and spices added."
371. Amsterdam San Rafael '71, CPA, 4.2%, 42 IBU
"CPA made with Citra"
372. Bandit Brewery Calamansi Shake, Lactose IPA, 6.5%, 50 IBU
"A lactose IPA infused with Calamansi fruit - an intense kumquat citrus hyrbid. Full bodied and fruity with a punchy citrus aroma"
373. Bandit Brewery Framboise, Raspberry Stout, 6.5%, 40 IBU
"Big chocolate and raspberry aromas and flavours over a smooth and balanced stout."
374. Bar Hop ( Barrel Aged ) Spanish Red, "Blended Farmhouse Ale w/ Tart Cherries, Raspberries & Blackberries", 6.1%, 15 IBU
"A approximately 50/50 blend of barrel-aged farmhouse ale and young saison refermented on a 250g/litre mixture of tart cherries, raspberries and blackberries."
375. Bar Hop x Amsterdam Brett Nautilus, Foreign Extra Stout, 6.5%, 30 IBU
"A portion of this beer is Nautilus that's been aged for 9 months on brett C, while the lion's share is comprised of a fresh batch. The idea was to create something a little closer to what Foreign Extra Stout would have tasted like back when it was shipped to the Caribbean on ships in the 19th century, when despite the high rates of hopping they would have almost certainly shown some brett influence by the time they reached their destination."
376. BATCH Pale Ale, Pale Ale, 4.6%, 35 IBU
"An American Pale Ale dry hopped with Amarillo"
377. Bellwoods Brewery - TBA
378. Bellwoods Brewery - TBA
379. BLOOD BROTHERS BREWING Unify or Die, American Stout, 7%, 40 IBU
"Black Hand Stout with bourbon soaked vanilla bean, cocoa, cinnamon and coffee"
380. BLOOD BROTHERS BREWING White Lies, Dry-Hopped Sour, 6%,<5 IBU
"Sour brewed with sauvignon blanc grape juice and double dry-hopped with Nelson Sauvin and Simcoe lupulin powder."
381. Burdock House Pilsner, Dry-hopped Pilsner, 4.9%, 20 IBU
"Dry-hopped Pilsner with AU Helga"
382. Burdock Plum Té, Dry-hopped sour beer w Plums, 5.5%, 20 IBU
"Dry-hopped sour beer with Vic Secret, Simcoe and fruited with Ontario Plums."
383. Eastbound Brewing Co. Promises Promises, IPA, 4.5%, 20 IBU
"Single Malt, Single Hop IPA with Golden Promise malt and Mosaic hops. Fruit forward and fresh and simple. Malt gives it a nice bready backbone that presents the mosaic hop in all its tasty glory."
384. Folly Brewing (Barrel Aged) Raspberries and Provocations, Barrel Aged Sour w/Raspberries, 6%, 10 IBU
"Blend of one and two year old barrel aged sours conditioned on raspberries. Framboise vibes."
385. GODSPEED BREWERY BAD BLAKE, HOPPY LAGER, 5%, 45 IBU
"THINK AMERICAN PALE ALE STYLE BUT IN A SENSE NOT AT ALL...! PILSNER MALT AND OATS. AUSTRALIAN HOPS (GALAXY AND ENIGMA).DRY HOPPED WITH SAME HOPS. LAGER YEAST."
386. GODSPEED BREWERY GREEN TEA IPA, IPA, 6.9%, 50 IBU
"IPA WITH JAPANESE SENSHA GREEN TEA. 50% PILSNER MALT 50% 2-ROW CANADIAN BARLEY MALT. MIX OF EUROPEAN NOBLE HOPS. ALSO DRY HOPPED AND DRY TEA HOPPED. ALE YEAST."
387. GODSPEED BREWERY SAISON IMROVISÉE, SAISON BREWED WITH A JAPANESE TOUCH, 4.7%, 30 IBU
"SAISON BEER BREWED WITH JAPANESE CITRUS, PEPPERS AND SALT."
388. Goose Island Brewhouse Midnight Oil, Coffee Porter, 6.8%, 37 IBU
"Mexican Cinnamon, Fresh and Dried Chili Pepper, Cacao Nibs"
389. Goose Island Brewhouse Bitter Half, Best Bitter, 4.6%, 28 IBU
"Hopped with Ontario-grown Centennial from Highland Hop Yard"
390. Granite Brewery Darkside, Black IPA, 7%, 70 IBU
"Darkside Black IPA. Black in colour, this American IPA starts with a rich maltiness with notes of coffee, chocolate and roast and follows with a very hoppy bitter finish. Using five different malts and three hop additions, it is a strong but well balanced, unique ale"
391. Great Lakes Brewery (Barrel Aged) "30th Anniversary Bourbon Barrel-Aged Russian Imperial Stout w/ Cold Brew Coffee, Vanillia Beans, Cocoa", Bourbon Barrel-Aged Russian Imperial Stout, 11.9%, 60 IBU
"Pours midnight black with a tight mocha tan head. Aromas of charcoal, vanilla, coffee, bourbon, treacle. Flavours of bourbon, chocolate, molasses, vanilla and wood."
392. Halo Brewery Event Horizon, Foreign Extra Stout with Sarsaparilla, 6%, 28 IBU
"An intensely dark beer with a rich mouthfeel and a pleasantly sweet finish. Notes of vanilla and root beer mingle with the deeper roast and chocolate flavours of the dark malts. Indian sarsaparilla root is steeped during the whirlpool to imbue this beer with its rich root beer-like qualities."
393. Halo Brewery Tangerine Shapeshifter, Sour IPA with Tangerine, 6.5%, 5 IBU
"A blast of sweet and sour tangerine and grapefruit. This beer is kettle soured using Halo's house strains of lactobacillus and then whirlpool and dry hopped ridiculously. Tangerine concentrate was added during the primary fermentation to complement the grapefruit notes from the hops"
394. HENDERSON BREWING CO. Dry-hopped Henderson's Best,dry-hopped amber ale, 5.5%
"A moderately hopped, caramel and malt-forward flavour. Well-balanced, smooth, and easy drinking."
395 HENDERSON BREWING CO. London-style Brown Ale, London-style Brown Ale, 3.7%
"A malt-forward ale with notes of caramel, toffee, coffee, chocolate with a fruity background."
396. Indie Alehouse Dead Spadina Monkey Sour w. Apricots and peach, Barrel aged sour, 5%, 3 IBU
"Barrel aged sour on apricots and peaches"
397. Indie Alehouse Orange Creamsicle IPA, Fruit IPA, 6%, 80 IBU
"IPA with lactose vanilla and orange"
398. Junction Craft Brewing (Barrel Aged) Destructor Imperial Black Ale, Ale, 7%, 70 IBU
"9 months in Red Wine barrels, Super Galena and Chinook hops. Oaky, red wine tannins, roasted malts, smooth finish."
399. Junction Craft Brewing (Barrel Aged) Hey Porter, Porter (bourbon Barrels), 6.2%, 40 IBU
"Winner of the Gold medal at the 2017 Ontario Brewing awards. Dark chocolate, roasted malts, clean finish, WGV and Goldings hops. in Bourbon barrels for 9 months."
400. Katalyst Brewing Company 13th Wheel, Brett Saison, 5.20%, 25 IBU
"A traditional Belgian saison fermented with 12 strains of Brettanomyces, as well as one strain of wild Saccharomyces captured in Northern Ontario. This blend of brett and sach provides the beer with a farmhouse backbone, as well as the civility afforded by the sacch strain (the 13th wheel)."
401. Katalyst Brewing Company (Barrel Aged) Kataclysm, Russian Imperial Stout, 14%, 75 IBU "This is a super rich Russian Imperial Stout, with notes of fig, caramel, raisin, and a warming finish provided by the abv."
402. Kensington Brewing Company Neu Rodes, New World Bruin with Cherry, 5.30%, 14 IBU, "Pronounced "new-roads", this kettle-sour brown ale is a modern-interpretation of a Flanders Oud Bruin. In this case, the classic vinegary acetic acid finish is substituted by a lactobacillus fermentation and the addition of dark & tart cherry juice. The beer has aromas of dark tree fruits, dried plums, chocolate, and cherry."
403. Kensington Brewing Company Qullqa, Lemon Verbena Gose with Brett., 4.2%, 13 IBU
"Pronounced "Cole-ka", this dry-hopped gose is brewed with lemon verbena leaves, pink himalayan salt, and fresh cantaloupe juice. It then received a secondary conditioning on a mix of brettanomyces strains. The result is a bright and mildly tart gose, with an undertone of funk and mixed notes of herbal tea, melon, kaffir lime and lemon peel."
404. Left Field Squeeze Play: Pink Lemonade Milkshake Sour,"Kettle Sour w. Fruit, Lactose & Vanilla", 5.4%, 9 IBU
"Lemon juice is part of the souring process, along with lactobacillus. Lemon zest, raspberry puree, lactose and vanilla are added post primary fermentation."
405. Left Field x Bellwoods Friendly Confines, Strong Stout w. Coconut & Cocoa, 7.2%, 50 IBU
"Collaboration brew, brewed at Left Field Brewery for Witchstock. Strong stout with adjuncts for flavour. Cocoa husks (soul chocolate) are added in the mash. Cocoa nibs (soul chocolate) and toasted coconut are add post primary fermentation."
406. Louis Cifer Brew Works Bines and Bogs, Wet Hop IPA with Cranberry, 6.5%, 70 IBU
"Wet Hop IPA with Chinook from VQH farms in Ontario. Cranberries added to cask."
407. Louis Cifer Brew Works Guava Saison, Dry Hopped Saison with Guava, 7.2%,15 IBU, Clean Saison with Guava added post fermentation and dry hopped in cask with Citra"
408. Mascot Brewery Mascot Brett Saison with Blackberries, Imperial Farmhouse, 8.4%, 10 IBU, "Funky and complex, this juicy saison has aged on Brettanomyces for long enough that things have settled down and the funk is calm and collected, ready for a bunch of Blackberries to get all up in it and stir things up."
409. Mill Street Brewery English IPA with Chipotle and Cocoa Nibs, IPA, 6.1%, 44 IBU
"Traditional English IPA made with chipotle and cocoa nibs"
410. Mill Street Brewery Frambozen, Raspberry Wheat Beer, 6.5%, 12 IBU
"Raspberry Wheat Ale, fresh raspberry aroma with rich palate and dry lingering finish makes this a delightful patio beer or anytime before or after a meal. Appearance: Deep garnet red with light fawn head"
411. Muddy York Brewing Co. x False Ox Botanical Shrubs Grapefruit Rosemary Pale Ale, American Pale Ale, 5.6%, 35 IBU
"A classic American Pale Ale infused with Grapefruit Rosemary Botanical Shrubs."
412. People's Pint Brewing Company Gosé Cuervo, Gose with Tequila and Lime, 5%, 1 IBU
"A traditional salted sour beer originally from Leipzig, Germany but with an extra twist; fresh lime zest, juice and barrel aged tequila. Prost Salud!"
413. Radical Road Brewing Co. From Brussels With Berries, Fruit Belgian Ale, 5.8%, 20 IBU
"A Belgian Blond Ale brewed with oats and wheat and fermented with pomegranates and raspberries."
414. RAINHARD BREWING Gose the Gozerian, Gose w/ Passionfruit and Lactose, 4%, 15 IBU
"Gose infused with Passionfruit, and Lactose added for body"
415. Rorschach Brewing Collective Unconscious, Sour, 6%, 10 IBU
"A 7 month old mixed fementation sour beer aged on plums."
416. Shacklands El Idaho, IPA, 5.7%, 40 IBU
"This is a farmhouse IPA on the lower side of the ABV spectrum for easy drinking. Made with Idaho 7 and El Dorado hops, this beer is a fruit bomb with the spicy character of a saison. It's an update edition of our award winning Farmhouse IPA."
417. Shacklands x Volo Mezza Notte, Sweet Stout, 6.1%, 25 IBU
"This is a sweet stout originally brewed by House Ales in 2012. This version takes the original recipe, but uses a Belgian Abbey yeast in order to reflect both breweries' roots. It has chocolate and coffee with a touch of dark fruit in the nose with a sweet backbone provided by lactose.",